We have been so excited to have THE Valerie Salmon on our blog..
I've the pleasure to ask her a few questions..
Valerie is going to select a winner on March 3rd from the entries, The winner will win a Free download from Got Craft..
Isn't that Kewl :)
Valerie has created this awesome card sketch for us.
Here is what our design team created using this sketch.
This lovely card is designed by our DT member Betty from Bettybee's Buzz.
Here is the supply list to make this card: DCWV paper, Prima flowers, Sahara Pearls Embossing Powder, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, StudioG stamps, VersaMark Ink, Close To My Heart Ink, Prima Crystals, ATG and Dimensionals.
The next project is brought to you by the talented Christine Penaflor from Creative Journey.
Trust in the Lord Frame
1. Cut a piece of transparency so that it fits inside of the frame. Cut a piece of patterned paper so that it is 1/2" shorter than the frame opening along the bottom and right sides. Adhere striped paper to the transparency as shown in the photo.
2. Adhere a die cut journaling tag to the striped paper with dimensional foam tape as shown in the photo. Adhere the die cut sentiment tag on top of the journaling tag as shown. Using a Cuttlebug lattice border die, cut a border from blue glittered paper and adhere to the project as shown.
3. Adhere blue glittered alphabet stickers to spell "Lord" on the journaling tag. Ink the edges of the mini alphabet stickers and adhere to the journaling label as shown. Adhere a flower the the edge of the journaling tag.
4. Die cut a Cuttlebug swirl border from green glittered paper and cut apart pieces of the swirls. Re-assemble swirls and adhere to the project as shown to complete the project.
Supplies used: Patterned paper: Autumn Leaves, Journaling and sentiment tags: Creative Imaginations, Alphabet stickers: K & Company (glittered), Making Memories (mini alphas), Dies: Provo Craft Cuttlebug, Flowers: Prima, Stamping ink: Colorbox.
Here are more examples from our Talented DT members. We can't wait to see what you come up with for this challenge.
Instructions for submitting your cards to our challenges:
- Link ONLY to webpages, not directly to image files.
- ONLY post links directly to your project. NOT to your blog.
- If you don't have a blog, you can link to your online galleries (like Splitcoaststampers)
- Keyword for uploading your cards in online galleries is: CBI20
- Please leave us a comment and let us know what you think of the sketch:)
To get the correct link:
Access your blog/gallery entry, click on your post's title. On the address bar you should see the link similar to below.
For example, notice it's a long address.http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com/2009/01/cuttlebug-fab-fridays-1.html.
Please DO NOT post http://cuttlebugchallenge.blogspot.com.
Deadline to enter your card: Monday, March 2 at 7:00 pm Est.
Come back tomorrow for a showcase of your creations for Be inspired #19: EMBOSS ACETATE
And don't forget to spread the word and add Cuttlebug Challenge to your blog roll.
Have a wonderful Weekend,