Happy Sunday!!!! It's Shannon here with another great project for you to try today.
Have you been enjoying the Luv Bug weekend so far? Aren't our Design Team members' creations FAB?!?
It's bright and early here at the Luv Bug Weekend. But I promise you this project will make you want to hop right out of bed and get creating!!
How about this sweet little coupon book for your sweetie? It's super easy and actually pretty quick.
Cuttlebug - of course!
3 full sheets of Riding Hood Red Cardstock by Stampin' Up!
1/4 sheet of Rising Hood Red Cardstock by Stampin' Up!
3 full sheets of Whisper White Cardstock by Stampin' Up!
1/4 sheet of Whisper White Cardstock by Stampin' Up!
Riding Hood Red Ink by Stampin' Up!
Whisper White craft ink by Stampin' Up!
Memento Tuxedo Black ink by Tsukineko
2 6"x6" Clear Acrylic covers by Zutter
"Bracket and Tags" stamp set by Hero Arts
"Coffee with Friends" stamp set by Flourishes
"Warm and Fuzzy" stamp set by Gina K. Designs
"Swiss Dots" Cuttlebug Embossing Folder by Provocraft
"Hearts #1" Cuttlebug dies by Provocraft
"Top Note" die by Sizzix for Stampin' Up!
Crimson Red PM-4 Prismacolor Marker
Your favorite adhesive
Ready to get started? What....you don't have the exact items I listed above? No biggie....feel free to substitute anything similar and create your own unique version. I have a few different versions below for you to check out too along with their supply lists!
1) Get out your 'Bug! You're going to need it.
2) Cut the 3 sheets of Riding Hood Red and the 3 sheets of Whisper White into quarters -- 4-1/4" x 5-1/2". You'll end up with 12 quarters of each color.
3) Using your Cuttlebug and the "Top Note" die, cut 12 Top Notes in each color. Yes, the Sizzix dies work in the Cuttlebug. The sandwich is Plate "B", cardstock, die face down, Plate "B". If you're using the Big Shot the sandwich is cutting plate, die face up, cardstock, cutting plate.
4) Trim the edge off using paper snips or other sharp scissors along the perforations to create a smaller Top Note on the Whisper White dies.
Now let's get stamping!!!
5) Gather up your Riding Hood Red and Tuxedo Black inks, your stamp sets, acrylic blocks, and the Prismacolor Marker.
6) Here's a Tip!!!! When stamping multiple images, using unmounted stamps, in the same color I use this technique. 7) Place your stamps, uninked (ignore my coupon stamp...that's what happens when you don't clean off Staz-On ink right away), onto your paper in the positions you want them to be. Here I have my coupon stamp and my "To You" stamp....both from the Hero Arts set.
8) Carefully place your acrylic block over your stamps and lightly press to adhere.
Prizes for Sunday
10 Seconds Studio
Sweet n Sassy Stamps
Crop Stop GC