- Leaves CB embossing folder
- Organic Outlines Stamp Set (SU)
- A5 Chocolate Chip CS
- 9 1/5cm x 13.8 cm Old Olive CS
- 8 1/5 cm x 12.8 cm Kraft CS
- 15cm x 10 cm Kraft CS
- 40 cm Chocolate Chip 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon
- 40 cm Kraft Taffeta Ribbon
- 15 cm Linen Thread
- Old Olive Brad
- Scallop Edge Punch
- 1/16" Circle punch
- Chocolate Chip Ink
- Old Olive Ink
- Sahara Sand Ink
- Cutter Kit (SU distressing tool)
- Dimensionals and tape
If you don't have the Organic Outlines set use something similar that has a bold and an outline stamp that coordinate together.
2. Stamp the outline image in Chocolate Chip Ink on the same piece but upside down.
3. It should look something like this
4. Pass the image through the CB in the leaves embossing folder.
5. Using a sponge rub Sahara Sand Ink around the embossed image to accentuate it.
6. With your 13.8 cm x 9 1/5 cm Old Olive piece distress the edges with the cutter kit (you can also just use your fingernails for that).
I hope you like it and I also hope you have a go at your own creation.