Are you busy creating Easter Baskets? Making Easter treats?
The SWEET TREAT TEAM has incredible charming ideas to share with you, from lay outs, decorated baskets, to a mini word album..
Hello fellow Artist! It's me Cindy, just taking a minute to show you that with a bit of paper and some candy, along with your Cricut , you can create a card and sweet treats in no time!
Hey everyone! Spring is in the air and Easter is just around the corner. For this go around I chose to do a two page layout with the Easter theme. I titled it Eggcellent Easter. I had a great time decorating the eggs at the bottom and didn't even have to put up with that awful vinegar smell!
HA HA I used the following cartridges: Lyrical Letters, Everyday Paperdolls, George, From My Kitchen, Stretch Your Imagination and last, but not least, My Community. For more details and the cut file please visit my blog at Okieladybug's Scrap N' More.
This week I used the Easter cartridge to create table favors - a fancy "jeweled" pillow box for the adults and vinyl bunnies on tiny buckets of jelly beans for the children. I also made a jeweled card - with a Fabergé egg look. I used the Core'dinations gemstone cardstock for the card and the pillow box - it has a lovely sheen and comes in some beautiful Spring colors. The butterfly on the bucket is from Creative Charms.
Here are the close views - full details and files are available on my blog, Capadia Designs.
Hi! I am Beth, and I am here to share my very first tutorial using the Provo Craft Cricut. I made my first word book for this tutorial, and hope you enjoy it.
I do have a .cut file to share, if any one would like it. (I may have to find out how to share from some of the other talented ladies on the design team.)
6 pieces of 5 x 12 designer paper
Bind-it-all and O-Wire
And here is the end result. Now you are ready to embellish as you would like. On my finished book I used the rabbit out of Animal Kingdom and the eggs from From My Kitchen.
- Easter 2010 Cartridge (Provo-Craft)
- Bazzill cardstock
- Patterned paper
- Zip Dry Glue
- Self-Adhesive Pearls
- Cut Basket as "fit to page", assemble, adhere with Zip-Dry glue
- Adhere ribbon on sides of box.
- Cut bunnies, eggs, & grass from Easter & DoodleCharms Cartridges. adhere to box. Adhere pearls.
- Layer flowers and insert with brad to adhere to top of basket handle.
- Cut circle card from Wild Card. Cut Circle layer to fit size.
- Cut 'doily' from Easter Cartridge. Adhere to card.
- Emboss pc of white CS with Swiss Dots folder & Cuttlebug. Adhere to card with Zip Dry.
- Cut rabbit from Easter Cartridge, tie ribbon around neck, adhere blossom & pearls.
- Adhere sentiment with alpha stickers.
- Cut pillow box from Easter Cartridge in white CS.
- Fold and glue together with Zip Dry glue.
- Wrap ribbon around box in a bow.
- Cut Egg from Doodlecharms, adhere under ribbon.
- Apply self-adhesive pearls & insert candy.
Take a look at 14 fabulous inspiring ideas for Spring here