Welcome to our annual Celebration of Christmas as we present a fantastic array of handcrafted ideas for the next 12days!
We will be showcasing fabulous designers from our team and the industry. We have put together some fantastic prizes from many manufacturers. Please welcome them to our site: Want2Scrap Core’dinations papers, Glue ARTS, EKSuccess/Martha Stewart, The Twinery, Inkadinakado, Glue Dots International, Plaid enterprises, Cricut Machine, ContainYACrafts, Imaginisce, Provo Craft, Meda Halmaciu, and Mypinkstamper.
You can see the Prizes in the Giveaway section
Advent calendars originate from Germany and have been very popular for over 150 years. Advent calendars really took off when Gerhard Lang printed the first one containing candy. It was a reminder from his childhood when his mother used to put candy on an advent calendar fashioned from cardboard. Today in America,s you will find a different version that showcase 25 days rather than the 24 days showcased in Europe.
I’ve found advent calendars can take many forms... from drawers to all sorts of unique little openings. I would like to showcase a wreath/advent calendar utilizing the fabulous Christmas Cottage from our sponsor Imaginisce.
A little bit about Imaginisce
Imaginisce really stands for IMAGINE + REMINISCE = IMAGINISCE
Isn't that fantastic?
This is what makes Imaginisce a fantastic company. Just imagine a color-blind visionary starting a wholesale design and manufacturing company inspiring individuals to celebrate and remember what they value most in their lives. Add some fresh color, innovative papers, and gazillions of coordinating products and you have IMAGINISCE!
Today's Prize by Imaginisce
You can use the I-rock on any surface from fabric to paper. Would you like to try it for yourself?
Isn't the wreath pretty all lit at night. It illuminates my front door!
- Provo Craft Gypsy, Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge, Cricut Expression Machine
- Christmas Cottage line, I-rock from Imaginisce
- EK Success/Martha Stewart Glitter Glue
- Glue Arts extreme adhesive.
- Scor-it board
- Christmas greenery, lights, poinsettias, christmas picks
- Purchase an old frame of your liking at a resale store or garage sale etc.. Clean the frame and wrap Christmas greenery to the front of the frame only.
- Add Martha Stewart glitter glue to the edges of the poinsettia and center to accentuate the ridges.
- Cut 5 boxes from Tags, Boxes and More using the Christmas Cottage line from Imaginisce, Score using Scor-it and assemble. Ink the edges of the boxes. Cut the numbers 5,10,15,20,24 from Plantin Schoolbook Cricut Cartridge and add Martha Stewart glitter glue by using a foam brush, let dry. Once dry, add to the top of the boxes using Extreme Adhesive from Glue ARTS.
- Add I-rock from Imaginisce on the #4 for the 24 box and add snowflakes from the Christmas Cottage line to the top of the box using Extreme Adhesive from Glue ARTS.
- Our fabulous DT Jackie added the ribbons to frame the top as well as around the frame. Add the lights, more greenery, and embellishments.
Don't forget to leave a comment and follow the blog! Be sure to come back tomorrow as we share fantastic ornaments with you.
Here's a sneak peak!
Are you making a wreath this holiday season? I am inviting you to share with us your Holiday plans this season.
Have a great day,
PS Don't forget to be a follower and leave comments on the blog hop
Here’s the shorten Url for you to use for your Twitter updateshttp://tinyurl.com/37b7oq5