- Spellbinders Ovals
- Neenah White Card Stock
- Lace and Ribbon and Bow Easy Tool
- StampinUp! Inks (Pink Passion and Tempting Turquoise)
- Foam Tape
- Martha Stewart Border Punch
Monday, March 28, 2011
Sandee here with a quick and easy tutorial to create this sweet little card!
Welcome to Rendez vous Monday!
Here are the supplies I used:
Here is how to create this card:
1. Cut all of the card stock and designer paper to size. This is a regular A-2 card.
2. Run card stock and designer papers through cuttlebug with the embossing folder.
Cut out the pennants and bird from the designer paper and sponge with matching inks.
Cut out ovals and add the sticker.
3. Adhere the pennants using the white card stock as your guide. Glue down the lace and ribbon. Make tiny bows with Bow Easy and glue them down.
4. Add the sentiment oval with foam tape. Then use the i-rock tool to add the bling. Attach another sheet of designer paper to the front of the card and then add your decorated piece on top.
5. Complete your card by decorating the inside. I don't do this step often enough but it is a nice touch.
Thank you so much for visiting with us today!
Hope you enjoyed my little tutorial and hope you have a wonderful Monday!
Don’t forget to sign up to be a follower and our current linking party.