I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother’s day filled with good times and great food! Ours was very nice and I want to thank all of you so much for visiting us every week.
Thank you for participating in our linking parties and for displaying our blinkies and telling your friends to visit. We are so pleased to be continually adding subscribers to our inspirational site!
Rosemary’s gorgeous refurbish bench :)
Jessa’s beautiful repurpose sign
Welcome to our weekly linking party, where you get to showcase your art for free!
Well, it's where you get to feature your creations just by linking them here. Yep ... that's it. Simple right? Just a few rules to follow:
- Be a follower if you are not one already. Grab our badge on the right --------> for your blog while you're at it. Link any projects YOU have created.
- No giveaway linking please. There's no limit to how many items you can link. Link parties are all about linking. So visit a few of the other links to discover new friends and link, link, link. This is FREE advertising for your projects!
Davi created this beautiful card with lace.
- Michelle Van Etten
Beautiful necklace for any occasions.
- I made this necklace for my mother. I have been trying to cut corners but still make amazing gifts. This necklace was made of paper.
- I used the graphic 45 Transatlantic paper that is black and gold little circles. I used the Cricut to cut out 2 inch squares and cut those in half to create triangles. Than with the point up fold the right side over to the middle and the left side under to the middle.
- Make 8 of these to make the base of the necklace. Than glue together in the middle, once dry using versamark cover the piece and cover in clear embossing powder. Keep adding embossing powder and then spray with iridescent gold glimmer mist heat until the spray melts into the embossing powder. Add stickles around the edges than add the diamond dust.
- I created a fabric twisted rose to add to the center. Than draped the piece in Swarovski crystals in 2 colors to add a glam to my mom’s necklace.
Use a child baseball from the dollar store to create a stunning home décor.
- Cover the baseballs with pieces of brown paper bags from the grocery store, adhere torn scrapbook papers to the covered ball, spray mist with Glimmer Mist let dry, spray an additional colour.
- Seal the paper using Fast finish laminate or mod podge, let dry.
- Wrap twine around the ball, then adhere with buttons.
- Follow this tutorial to create the vase using a candlestick.
Voila, done :)
Have a great week,
Don ’t forget to sign up to be a follower we are looking for our follower #5020 by May 14th, will it be you? if it is you email me at firstname.lastname@example.org