Happy Easter to all of you from us. Are you going to family or are you having company? Have a great Easter!
Congrats to all the ladies and here’s your badge for your blog…
Our top 3 linking spotlight!
Welcome to our weekly linking party, where you get to showcase your art for free!
Well, it's where you get to feature your creations just by linking them here. Yep ... that's it. Simple right? Just a few rules to follow:
- Be a follower if you are not one already. Grab our badge on the right --------> for your blog while you're at it. Link any projects YOU have created.
- No giveaway linking please. There's no limit to how many items you can link. Link parties are all about linking. So visit a few of the other links to discover new friends and link, link, link. This is FREE advertising for your projects!
Davi’s sweet Easter card!
Sandee’s fabulous card :)!
Our Daily Bread designs Daffodil Tag Set,Neenah Cream card stock,SU! So Saffron card stock,K&Co designer paper,white and small black Pearls unkown source,Large Black pearls Want2Scrap,SU! Ribbon,Bow Easy,Dazzling Diamond Glimmer Mist,EKSuccess Border Punch,Martha Butterfly punch,Beacon 3-in-1 glue.
Creating stencils with the Cricut is not just for home decor. Use the stencils with glitter to freshen up your shirts, jeans, jackets, hats, tote bags and more! Top it off with gems and the I-Rock!
1.Select Layer feature <Crown> cut at 8" on vinyl.
2.Use transfer tape to adhere to fabric.
3.Use Fabric adhesive, sprinkle fabric glitter and pat down, then remove excess, let dry for 30mtes. Use a paper towel and heat set the glitter using an iron on medium setting.
4.Use I-Rock to strategically place rhinestones following mfg directions.
Let dry for 72 hours before washing.
An easy way to involve kids in sprucing up their wardrobe.
What you will need:
- Cricut Expression® Personal Electronic Cutter with Plantin SchoolBook and Accent Essentials® cartridges 
- Cricut® Rock French Manor cartridge 
- Cricut® Cuttables Vinyl, Cotton 
- I-Rock from Imaginisce
Glitter, fabric glue, iron, paper towel
Have a great Easter, don’t forget to sign up to be a follower.