I’m Maggie sharing a simple tutorial using Dictionary, stamps and spray. My daughter wanted to have a fancy dress for her prom, off we went in search of the fancy dress at a posh designer store that so happen to be having a great 75% off from last year’s trunk show. As you know I’m a bargain hunter, I had get an extra $60.00 off any purchased of $150.00. We found a fabulous dress that was $589 down to $148.00 with said 75%off, a brooch that was 24.99for $5.00, our total was 101.65. I left with a very happy kid and a fancy dress…
Which brings us to today’s tutorial flight of fancy! I was perusing Michael’s 75% bin, yeah my middle name is 75% off lol… when I stumble over this cute little frame from $1.99 to .49cents, I knew right away it will be perfect to commemorate the fancy dress picture I took in the store fitting room before they scolded me no pictures in the store !sheesh.
Welcome to Rendez Vous Monday!
- Cover frame with Ranger Glue n seal, adhere the dictionary pages, run your fingers or brayer to remove any air bubble or pocket.
- Turn frame over create an x to crate the opening of the frame.
- Spritz frame with Glimmer Mist let dry, stamp the butterfly on the left side of the frame twice with different inks, then outline with stickles.
- Adhere the flowers to the bottom right, add stickles let dry, add rhinestones.
- Edge the frame with the Memento ink pad and the opening of the frame.
Add pictures to the frame, Voila done… I’m going to have to reprint the picture, I had it off centered when I lift it, it creased right on my dd forehead :)
Have a great week everyone see you on Wednesday :) Don’t forget to sign up to be a follower :)
Here’s the finish frame!
Ps I am looking for follower #5075 if it’s you please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org,
Join our party here