Every now and then I ran into a product that makes me shake my head wondering why I didn’t think of it? Such is the case with Limiri Quick Snippers.
What is the Quick Snippers?
Quick Snippers is a 6-in-1 design SCISSORS tool (one set being a straight-edge cutter) which fits
comfortably in the palm of your hand. It is the size of a candy bar,measuring 5” x 1” x 1 ½“. It weighs 1 lb.
It is created by Lisa Avery and Miriam Smith are the product developers of Quick Snippers®, and the Principals of LIMIRI LLC. You can find more information on their website at Limiri.
Hello I’m Maggie with you today on a quick and simple card using the Quick Snipper tool!
- Quicksnippers tool, Studio g ink pad, Cosmo Cricket pattern paper
- Mambi epoxy sticker
- Trim 6 squares using the Quick Snippers, ink the edges.
- Adhere the squares to the base card.
- Adhere a banner to the center section, add sentiment.
Voila done in less than 10 mtes I created a quick simple card using the Quick Snippers tool
- It’s versatile and replaced 6 scissors I no longer have to carry at crop
- Cuts clean and sharp
- Small enough to fit onto my purse for every day use such as cutting coupons
- If you have arthritis it’s kind of hard for you to lift the scissors open
Do you have the Quicksnippers? Let me know what you think of the tool? what do you use it most for?
Have a great weekend,
PS Don’t forget to join our linking party this week