As you all know now living in Orlando has been a zoo for the past few weeks with so much traffic and commotion with all the news camping in the city following the tragedy of the murder of Caylee and trial of Casey Anthony the accused. Please say a little prayer for the family!
Welcome to our Linking party!
I have to tell you my 4th party was a success due to all the amazing links of projects you shared with us every week. I’ve bookmark a few projects that I can’t wait to start to create. Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us weekly.
Congrats to all the ladies and here’s your badge for your blog…
Our top 5 linking spotlight!
Donatella fantastic shoe refurbishing!
Got tons of buttons? here ‘s a beautiful card you can create with them.
This is one of the ideas that makes you shake your head why I didn’t think of that? A purse from placemat wow!
I wish ginger will make one for my laptop :)
Beautiful shabby card
Congrats to all the ladies please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 4th of July feature !**************************************Got a project that should be getting attention?
Welcome to our weekly linking party, where you get to showcase your art for free!
Well, it's where you get to feature your creations just by linking them here. Yep ... that's it. Simple right? Just a few rules to follow:
Please be kind and link back to this party on your posts. Invite your friends on Facebook or Twitter about the party, the more the merrier!
- Be a follower if you are not one already. Grab our badge on the right --------> for your blog while you're at it. Link any projects YOU have created.
- No giveaway linking please. There's no limit to how many items you can link. Link parties are all about linking. So visit a few of the other links to discover new friends and link, link, link. This is FREE advertising for your projects!
Beautiful sunflowers birthday card!
Beautiful card for any occasion using a Cuttlebug embossing folder with pattern paper!
1. Cut and score base card and attach layer from Cosmo Cricket DeLovely Mini Deck designer paper
that is embossed with a folder from the Cuttlebug embossing folder Preserves collection.
2. Add strip across the bottom that has been punched with Martha Stewart lace border punch.
3. Trim image from Cosmo Cricket DeLovely Elements page and color with copic markers to match background.
Add a mat to the image.
4. Add Cosmo Cricket DeLovely chipboard flowers and attach little pearls the centers.
5. Make bow with lace and Bow Easy tool, and add lace and bow to the card using Beacon 3-in-1 glue. Cuttlebug Machine.
Create a beautiful presentation for a gift, using your stash. This gift set was featured in Scrap n Art magazine, you can find the tutorial here
Fun ideas on how to capture your Summer!
Have a fantastic week,
Don’t forget to sign up to be follower we are looking for #5130 if it’s you email me at email@example.com