I’ve been watching a couple of TV shows lately more than I usually watch. I’ve been a huge fan of Amazing Race, my goal is to one day get on that show. NBC’s America got talent is such an awesome show you never know what kind of talent is going to be showcased, kinda like our weekly linking party here, minus Piers dry sense of humor.
Remember last year I was in pain with sciatic nerve on my lower back, guess what it has returned and it’s worse than before, my chiropractor suggested bed rest, not being able to craft that left me w/time to watch a bunch of shows. We are counting down the last days of Summer getting ready for back to school :)
What are are your favorite shows?
Are you ready to meet the world talented crafters this week?
Welcome to our weekly linking party, where you get to showcase your art for free!
Well, it's where you get to feature your creations just by linking them here. Yep ... that's it. Simple right? Just a few rules to follow:
- Be a follower if you are not one already. Grab our badge on the right --------> for your blog while you're at it. Link any projects YOU have created.
- No giveaway linking please. There's no limit to how many items you can link. Link parties are all about linking. So visit a few of the other links to discover new friends and link, link, link. This is FREE advertising for your projects!
Back to school ideas from our design team!
Please help us welcome our newest designer Carole Palmiere, we are so excited to have her with us, Carole was our guest designer for the month of July.
Hello crafters! I hope you are having a wonderful day! To say I am thrilled to be the newest member of the Passionately Artistic Design Team would be an understatement. Thank you, Maggie, for giving me this wonderful opportunity. A bit about me, I am a wife of 33 yrs to my wonderful (most times) husband Don. We have two wonderful (sometimes) adult children and I work full time for a commercial insurance company. I love to craft. I have been doing paper crafts for about 15 years now and I don't ever seem to get bored with it. I started out scrapbooking, moved on to cards, and now, I'm game to try just about anything. So many crafting ideas, so little time is my motto.
I can't wait to see what challenges Maggie will have us for the coming months and I hope I can inspire you with some of my projects. Please drop me a comment from time to time, I would love to hear from you! Make it a crafty day,Carole
Davi’s adorable teacher’s gift!
1. I stamped the image from SU! Greeting Card Kids and colored with copics.
2. Then I cut out image and the mat with Spellbinders Labels. I used a copic marker around edge of smaller label.
3. The background sheet with letters is from a Memory Box paper pad. I embossed it with Cuttlebug Numbers folder and attached to card base.
4. I embossed the Cuttlebug ruler and attached to the card. I added the organdy ribbon and bow using Beacon 3-in-1 glue.
5. I didn't have red pearls so I colored white ones with a copic marker and attached them to complete the card.
Ellen youngest son is not quite ready for school yet, but she has created an amazing layout!
Aww first grade!
Back in May I created this composition book using Pink Paislee Parisian Anthology, this will make a great back to school for the returning kids or teacher gifts, you can the composition tutorial here.
Have a fantastic week, we can’t wait to see what you link with us to make our party rawk!
Don’t forget to sign up to be follower we are looking for #5275 if it’s you email me at email@example.com
Here's the link of this post to use for your blog, Twitter, and Facebook updates.