Hi everyone, I’m Maggie sharing with you a simple way to
create a very quick layout in less than 15 mtes by using your stash, most of the elements used are at least 2 years old.
- My Mind’s eye lost and found pattern paper
- K & Company flowers, Elle studio journaling tags
- Sei Buttons, Coredination couture glitter cardstock
- Mat the picture using Coredination couture cardstock, adhere to the center of the pattern paper right under the pennant design, adhere small flowers on each side of the string of the pennant design
- Cut 2 pennant shapes from left over cardstock, insert under the mat photo, adhere small buttons
- Add flowers to the left of the picture scatter remaining small flowers in between
- Adhere 3 buttons in between the flowers on the left side, add the sticker to the left side of the picture next to the title design of the pattern paper
- add 1 medium and 2 small buttons to the right of the picture
6. Adhere the journaling circle tag on the center left of the picture
Voila done in less than 15 mtes.
Here’s another look!
Have a great weekend!
PS. Don’t forget to sign up to be follower we are looking for #5625 if it’s you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Pinterest as well :) there's a small pin button now at the bottom of each post.
Here’s the link of the Linking Party for your twitter, Facebook, and blogs!