Hi everyone, I’m Maggie sharing with you a simple way to decorate a masculine gift box. I was at big lot and found this Ralph Lauren wallet for a mere $6.00. I immediately thought of a way to redecorate it using the few items I have unpacked since I’ve moved.
- Wallet box, sheet music
- Smooch spray, Martha Stewart punches and glue
- Rhinestones, chipboard stickers, stickles
- Bazill Cardstock green and beige, colorbok chalk
- Tear a sheet of music towards to fit the box to have an uneven edge.
- Spray mist the sheet let dry.
3. Adhere the sprayed sheet music onto the box, by spreading the liquid glue evenly to avoid warping.
4. Punch a border to 1 inch wide and a circle, ink the edges
5. Adhere the circle to the border, add the chipboard letters to the center of the circle, adhere to the box
6. Punch 3 doves ink the edges, add stickles let dry, adhere to the box be careful to let some of the words pertaining to the theme show.
7. Adhere rhinestones to the side of the border for an elegant touch
I buy all the Christmas rhinestones @ 75% off with the idea of breaking them into different shapes.
Voila very easy ! here’s another look.
Have a great weekend!
PS. Don’t forget to sign up to be follower we are looking for #5625 if it’s you email us at email@example.com.
Follow us on Pinterest as well :) there's a small pin button now at the bottom of each post.
Here’s the link of the Linking Party for your twitter, Facebook, and blogs!