I’m Maggie I had no idea trying to reduce caloric intake was so difficult if you are a diabetic. Practically every breakfast items is high in fat and sugar, if it’s low fat then it’s very very high in sugar.
Today I’m going to share a simple recipe that is low in fat and sugar and will not put your glycemic index into overdrive.
Calories:80 Fiber:12 grams Carb 8.8 Sugar 3 grams Fat 4.1
- 2 large eggs
1 cup whole wheat flour
1/3 cup chia seeds
2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. chives
1/2 tsp. stevia
- 1/3 cup roll oats
1/4 cup olive oil
1/2 cup parmesan cheese1/2 cup plain yogurt
- Beat the eggs, add olive oil,yogurt, rosemary,stevia , cheese, mix well.
- Mix the baking soda, chives and salt, chia seeds with the flour, oats in a separate bowl and mix the dry and wet ingredients together.
- Grease muffin pan and fill 2/3 full bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 mtes. Let cool serve with butter.
- Activia light strawberry yogurt
- Rolled oats
- Fresh strawberry
- Toast the roll oats for 5 mtes
- Scoop 1/2 the yogurt onto a glass, sprinkle a layer of the the oats on the yogurt
- Add remaining yogurt and more oats
- Add fresh sliced strawberries on top
- Dunkin Donuts Vanilla nut I purchased it after the holidays in their clearance bin for $2.00
- Bailey’s Almond toffee cream
- French press coffee maker
Follow this YouTube video to use the French press coffee maker
- Add 1/2 tsp. Baileys toffee almond cream
- A pinch of cinnamon
Add a boil egg this completes the savory breakfast under 350 calories.
Have a great weekend!
PS. Don’t forget to sign up to be follower we are looking for #5675 if it’s you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Pinterest as well :)
Here’s the link of the Linking Party for your twitter, Facebook, and blogs!