I’ve made this simple lunch many times in the past few weeks, it’s easy and quite filling.
Makes 2 servings at 300 calories for both.
- 2 Low carb tortillas
- 1/2 cup Spinach
- 1 tbsp. Mozzarella cheese
- 1tbsp. Sweet baby Ray’s bbq sauce
- Tyson’s lightly battered chicken
- Toast tortilla for 2 minutes
- Layer the spinach, chicken, cheese
- Drizzle the bbq sauce over the chicken
Have a great week,
PS. Don’t forget to sign up to be follower we are looking for #5675 if it’s you email us at email@example.com.
Follow us on Pinterest as well :) there's a small pin button now at the bottom of each post.
Here’s the link of the Linking Party for your twitter, Facebook, and blogs!