The graduation party was a hit all the food was eaten, my daughter was very please with the party. I thank all of you for the awesome links of decoration projects, and recipes that was shared.
Congrats to all the ladies and here’s your badge for your blog…
Our top 5 linking spotlight! Please click on the pictures to visit their blogs!
My sister asked me to do transform the IPhone case for her , she wants to give a friend as a present for her upcoming birthday. This Hambly portrait gallery paper was perfect for what I had in mind, her friend has a little boy.
- IPhone case
- Hambly portrait gallery scrapbook paper
- Prima Rhinestones
- Rubber Café gems
- Colorbok chalk pad
- Trace the IPhone case onto the back of the paper and cut.
- Ink the edges apply a layer of modpodge on the case and the back of the paper. use your finger to remove any air pocket let dry.
Tip I cut the scrapbook paper smaller around the corners, I wanted the red of the case to show a bit.
- Brush modpodge on the back of the rhinestone, adhere to the case.
- Adhere the gems by adding a dot of modpodge to the paper let dry.
- Brush a dollop of modpodge all over the case to seal the case. It will also repelled water as well.
Voila done, in less than 30 mtes you can create a unique iPhone case to suit your style.
Let me know if you have any questions?
PS. Don’t forget to sign up to be follower we are looking for #5675 if it’s you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here’s the link of the Linking Party for your twitter, Facebook, and blogs!
Follow us on Pinterest as well :) there's a small pin button below feel free to add these to your boards.