- Back to school projects
- Home Decor
Congrats to all the ladies and here’s your badge for your blog…
Our top 5 linking spotlight! Please click on the pictures to visit their blogs!
Since I've been sick, I've had no energy let alone to be cooking. There's nothing better than a twice bake potato to fill you up. You can get very creative with the toppings on a potato from adding salsa, bacon, cheddar cheese, and even shrimps.
Here’s the simple recipe
- Boil the potatoes add kosher salt for 20 mtes. Remove from heat.
- Line cookie sheet with aluminum foil.
- In a bowl mix the garlic, oil, black pepper,smoke salt,rosemary.
- Arrange all 4 potatoes on the cookie sheet smash a bit, add the oil mixture to the top of the potato, add the dice bacon.
- Bake for 5 mtes at 350 degrees.
PS. Don’t forget to sign up to be follower we are looking for #5675 if it’s you email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow us on Pinterest as well :) there's a small pin button below feel free to add these to your boards.
Help us spread the word about this awesome party by letting your friends know on your blog, Facebook status and your tweets.
Here’s the link to help us spread the word.