Designed By: Miss Tracy :)
Well friends...I can't tell you who the fairest CB Folder is because I love ALL of them!
Miss Tracy here today to share a home decor project with you. This was an unfinished mirror that I purchased at Michael's. I altered it with paint, art metal, and alcohol inks to create this beautiful mirror. Now you can see from the picture above that it is in fact a mirror...and yes...that's me photographing it...ha! However, I would like to share another idea with you on how to use your mirror...take a look...
I chose to use my mirror as a wonderful photo display. I love how the mirror border looks around the picture. I simply matted a photo of my daughter Rachel and my precious grandboy Kaden with cardstock and then adhered it directly to the center of my mirror.
Here is a closer look...
Doesn't the alcohol ink combined with the embossed metal look gorgeous?!? I just love it...
1. First, remove mirror and paint your frame. Set aside to dry.
2. Cut art metal (Rock Star Black/Ten Seconds Studios) into desired sizes and emboss with your favorite Cuttlebug Embossing Folders or your Ten Seconds Studio design molds.
3. Lightly sand over the embossed pieces to expose the silver finish.
4. Using an alcohol ink applicator, apply a variety of alcohol inks to color your metal.
5. Adhere your metal to the frame using tacky tape or humongo tape sheets (Ten Seconds Studio).
6. Replace the mirror and your done!!
Thanks for taking the time to read my post...I hope it inspires you to create your own one-of-a-kind home decor piece!
Stay true to your passion--Keep Creating!
Miss Tracy :)
PS. Don’t forget to sign up to be follower we are looking for #5700 if it’s you email us at email@example.com.